Adobe After Effects CC For Beginners: Learn After Effects CC
Adobe After Effects CC. Learn the basics of Adobe After Effects. Motion Graphics. Animated Text, Exporting and more!
- Understand Adobe After Effects windows and controls
- Create lower third titles
- Create motion graphic titles
- Create and save composition and export presets
- Work with HD 1080p and 4K compositions
- Export video projects in High Definition
- Export animations and titles with transparent background to use with other videos
- Animate text and graphics
- Students will need to download a free trial of Adobe After Effects or have their own copy of the software
Adobe After Effects CC For Beginners!
This course is an introduction into Adobe After Effects. It will get you started with understanding the software to create effects, animations, and titles for your video projects.
This course will take you from the very beginning of opening After Effects and learning the windows and settings to creating your first motion graphic title.
Your instructor for this course is William Bartlett. He has been using After Effects since 2006 for commercials, feature films, and animated creative projects. He is the founder of an established video production company in Toronto Canada, and has been the Visual Effects Supervisor and Lead Visual Effects Artist on hundreds of projects including feature films and television commercials.
Our team will be available to answer any questions and help you with any issues you may come across while making your way through the course.
Even if you don’t own After Effects you can still take advantage of this course by downloading a free 30 day trial from Adobe, on their website. All you need is an account with them, which is free to sign up for.
Remember that Udemy offers a 30-day money back guarantee on this course, so what are you waiting for? Get started with Adobe After Effects today to create visually stunning and professional animations, titles, and motion graphics.
- This Adobe After Effects course is meant for people interested in learning how to create titles for their videos, simple animations, and introduction to motion graphics. This course is probably not for you if you’re looking to learn advanced After Effects workflows, techniques, and 3D graphics.