Advanced WordPress Topics: Post Types Taxonomies & Metaboxes
The Most Advanced & Hands on WordPress Course, learn while developing 7 DIFFERENT WORDPRESS PLUGINS, WP REST API added!
What Will I Learn?
- Create WordPress Plugins!
Develop more advanced and complex WordPress sites
Understand what Taxonomies, Metaboxes and Custom Post Types are
- Take advantage of this Advanced WordPress features
- Understand the Shortcode API, WP Ajax, with practical Examples
- Use the WP REST API and WP Ajax
- Have a Local WordPress installation i will be using MAMP, but you can use WAMP, XAMPP, Vagrant or Bitnami, you will be fine ?
- A Text Editor, i will be using Atom, but sublime text, brackets, or any other also works!
Are you ready to take your WordPress skills to a whole new level?
With Advanced WordPress Topics: Post Types Taxonomies & Metaboxes you will learn all these technologies with a 100% practical course.
JUST ADDED WP REST API EXAMPLE!
But you will learn more than that, in this course we’re developing 7 DIFFERENT PROJECTS!!
1.- A Plugin for Custom Post Types and Taxonomies.
2.- A Plugin for Metaboxes.
3.- A Plugin for Upcoming Events with CMB2
4.- Filter Posts with Masonry Effect & WP Ajax
5.- An Advanced Search Form with WP Ajax
6.- Submit Posts from the Front End of our WordPress Site
7.- Infinite Scrolling with Ajax and WP REST API
This are complete, real world, develop from start to finish projects, each project contains between 8 and 13 videos, so they’re in depth examples!
What else i will learn in this course?
We will use a lot of different techniques and integrate different technologies such as: jQuery, CSS3, WP Ajax, the Shortcode API, Custom Metaboxes 2 (CMB2), WP REST API, Filterizr & a lot more!
If you have some experience working with WordPress and you want to learn more advanced topics, this course is for you!
Check the Preview Videos ? they will show everything that you will learn!
START LEARNING, WITH THE MOST ADVANCED WORDPRESS COURSE IN UDEMY!
- If you have some experience with WordPress this course is for you
- This is not a beginners course, you need at least some basic WordPress experience
- All the code is gonna be written from scratch ( Code Snippets included in the course to help you)
- You have to know where themes, plugins and all these files are stored in WordPress
- If you have some basic PHP, CSS, HTML or JS experience with web design and you want to use WordPress this course will help you