Angular 2 Crash Course With TypeScript
Get in-depth knowledge of Angular 2 and TypeScript with this crash course for all skill levels.
- Code an Angular2 Project with an Online IDE
- Learn to code with TypeScript and use it’s data typing features
- Understand and use Angular2’s Component paradigm
- Use Angular2’s powerful data binding features
- Use Angular2’s improved Pipes to transform displayed data
- Implement Interfaces in Angular2
- Compose Components with Angular2’s Component Nesting capabilities
- Implement Services in an Angular2 application
- Use Dependency Injection to keep an Angular2 application lean
- Integrate with Web Services using Reactive Extension’s Observables
- Implement Routing in Angular2
- Understand what Angular2 is, and how it can help you as a developer … and much, much more!
There’s no way around it. If you want to gain a competitive edge in UI/UX design, web development, or anything to do with mobile and desktop web apps, then you need to know Angular JS. Better yet, you need to know Angular 2, the latest version. This Angular 2 crash course will refresh your memory and get you updated on the essentials of the latest version. And if you’re just getting started with Angular JS, don’t worry = this is the perfect introduction too.
Get Up to Speed with Angular 2
- Understand Angular 2 and how it can help you as a developer
- Code an Angular 2 project with an online IDE
- Get to grips with Angular 2’s many powerful features
- Improve your UI/UX design and development skills
- Discover what’s new in the latest version of Angular
Upgrade your Programming Skills
With 71 lectures and 5 hours of content, this Angular 2 online course will give you a thorough understanding of how Angular 2 solutions are designed, administered, and developed. If you’re a web, mobile or service app developer, architect, UI designer, tester or administrator, or if you just want to know how to get Angular 2 projects up and running, then this is the course for you.
The course will begin with an introduction to TypeScript, the Cloud9 IDE and using Angular 2 modules. Then you’ll get stuck into Angular 2’s components, building a UI and binding your data. After that things get a little more challenging with a breakdown of advanced component concepts and component composition. From there you’ll jump into services, web services, and routing before setting up Angular 2 from scratch.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to set up and get going on your own Angular 2 projects quickly, easily, and efficiently.
About Angular JS