Applied Deep Learning: Build a Chatbot – Theory, Application
Understand the Theory of how Chatbots work and implement them in Python and PyTorch!
What you’ll learn
- Understand the theory behind Sequence Modeling
Understand the theory of how Chatbots work
Undertand the theory of how RNNs and LSTMs work
- Get Introduced to PyTorch
- Implement a Chatbot in PyTorch
- Undertand the theory of different Sequence Modeling Applications
- Some Basic High School Mathematics
- Some Basic Programming Knowledge
- Some basic Knowledge about Neural Networks
In this course, you’ll learn the following:
- RNNs and LSTMs
- Sequence Modeling
- Building a Chatbot in PyTorch
We will first cover the theoretical concepts you need to know for building a Chatbot, which include RNNs, LSTMS and Sequence Models with Attention.
Then we will introduce you to PyTorch, a very powerful and advanced deep learning Library. We will show you how to install it and how to work with it and with PyTorch Tensors.
Then we will build our Chatbot in PyTorch!
Please Note an important thing: If you don’t have prior knowledge on Neural Networks and how they work, you won’t be able to cope well with this course. Please note that this is not a Deep Learning course, it’s an Application of Deep Learning, as the course names implies (Applied Deep Learning: Build a Chatbot). The course level is Intermediate, and not Beginner. So please familiarize yourself with Neural Networks and it’s concepts before taking this course. If you are already familiar, then your ready to start this journey!
- Anybody enthusiastic about Deep Learning Applications