Building a Facebook Chatbot in Chatfuel
A Comprehensive Guide to Monetizing Messenger for Brands & Businesses
What Will I Learn?
- Respond to users with Artificial Intelligence
- Set up behavioral retargeting to drive sales
- Add up-sells to your e-commerce bot
- Automatically migrate user data to MailChimp & Google Sheets
- Analyze bot trends to improve conversion rates
- Grow your reachable users with Facebook Ads
- Use JSON plugins to expand functionality
- Hide Chatfuel branding
- Transfer ownership of a bot to a client without their password
- Personalize your messages with predefined user data
- Onboard new users quickly
- Add GIFs and emojis to your bot
- Integrate native audio & video to your bot
- Google Sheets
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger chatbots will be the next BIG marketing trend in 2017 and beyond.
More than 1 billion people are active on Messenger every month, so why not monetize this platform as part of your/your client’s social media marketing strategy?
The beauty is that chatbots are still in their infancy, meaning that very few businesses are using them to sell. This equates to HUGE opportunity for you, as a digital marketer, because deploying a bot will help your brand — and whatever products you’re selling — stand out from the competition.
Some advantages of building Facebook bots include…
- 90% open rates, compared to the average 30% with email marketing
- Instant, relevant answers to users who message your page, eliminating slow responses and missed sales
- Reach all your fans without paying Facebook to “boost” your posts
- Personalize your sales pitches using Facebook data, proving to customers that you understand them
- Monetize your conversations inside Messenger without redirecting them to a painfully slow sales page
Whether you’re a brand consultant, social media marketing agency, or a do-it-yourself small business owner, this course will teach you how to build a Facebook Messenger bot that converts users and puts money in the bank.
- Social media marketers
- Branding consultants
- “DIY” business owners