Crazy about Arduino: Your End-to-End Workshop – Level 2
Learn to build a complete Arduino project using: Keypad, LCD, Ultrasonic sensor, LDR sensor and a Buzzer
What you’ll learn
- Get users input using Keypad
Display and visual information using LCD module
Measure distance using the ultrasonic sensor module
- Measure light intensity
- Generate Alarm Sound
- Design circuits using the Fritzing tool
- Develop more complex sketches using the Arduino IDE
- Learn to use off-the-shelf Libraries
- Basic electronics background (The Theory Behind Electronics – A Beginners Guide)
- Basic Arduino framework (Crazy about Arduino – Level 1)
- Do you like building “things” by yourself?
- Are you looking for ways to easily combine software code and some hardware components?
- Did you ever wonder how electronic devices are really working?
- Do you have some creative ideas and you just looking for ways to easily prototype them?
If the answer is “YES” for some of the questions above then you just landed in the right place!. Arduino is an amazing development and prototyping platform with endless possibilities for Do-It-Yourself Makers looking for ways to express their creative mind and technical capabilities.
This course is LEVEL 2 as part of a larger comprehensive training program divided into levels that are all about Arduino and the eco-system around it. Each course covers a specific group of subjects to let you develop and grow your skills in a step-by-step pace while enjoying the long journey.
Are you Ready to start being “Crazy” about Arduino….? ?
- Anyone that is willing to get crazy about Arduino
- Technology Innovators
- Electronics Makers
- Students looking for ways to join the IoT wave