Docker from A to Z™: Swarm + Jenkins
In this Docker complete training, you’ll master Docker with Jenkins, DevOps and AWS.
What Will I Learn?
- Build and Manage a Docker cluster
Use Docker Compose
Use Docker Swarm
- Use Docker Registry
- Use Jenkins
- Gain practical Docker experience with real-world examples
- Have a working PC
- An appreciation for the small things in life (Optional)
So, you’ve heard a lot about Docker, but you don’t know how to get started? This Udemy course is exactly what you need! This course will teach you all the fundamentals you need. Trust me, you won’t need any other course to reach the intermediate/advanced level after this course.
In this course, you’ll learn the tools and knowledge to build an enterprise worthy Docker Swarm clusterand Jenkins CD pipeline. This will revolutionize how you develop and deploy your applications. You won’t have to worry anymore about the environment differences and inconsistent deployment processes. With the simple push of your code to a repository, your system will auto-magically test, build, and start your applications.
The course’s curriculum goes as such:
- You’ll get started with Docker and run your first Web App
- You’ll learn to use Docker Compose
- You’ll learn to use Docker Swarm
- You’ll practice with Real World examples
- You’ll learn a lot of Docker tips & tricks
- You’ll learn how to use Docker Registry
- You’ll learn to use Docker + Jenkins
- You’ll learn to alert, monitor and manage with Docker
The course is aimed to be as complete as possible. It will include a lot of practice so that nothing stays theoretical, and the quality is in Full HD, so that you can see everything on-screen.
NOTICE: I’ll keep adding more and more content to the course to make it the best Docker course on Udemy.
So, what are you waiting for?! Click on BUY NOW and LET’S GET STARTED!
Credits to xmodulo on Flickr for the image.
- Anyone who wants to make deployments easier
- Developers who want to get up-to-date with DevOps
- Anyone interested in Docker
- Anyone interested in Swarm
- Anyone interested in Jenkins