Full Android Course with 14 Real Apps – 42 Hours
This is the most comprehensive Android app development course. Enroll & learn Android development with hands-on examples
What you’ll learn
Learn the most used operating system on the planet
Learn the Most popular two version of Android. Here it is: Android Oreo and Android Pie
Learn Publishing Android App on Google Play
Start from scratch and become a Professional Android App Developer
In this course, we will build 14 different real Android Apps from scratch together
Android applications’ levels in this course are from easy to difficult
Learn how to develop modern Android Apps in the simplest way and improve your self-confidence
You will reinforce your existing Android information by applying
Using SQLite database, you will understand how to work with external databases
You will be able to develop Android applications with powerful architecture using Architecture Components (ViewModel, LiveData, Room).
With Firebase, you will be able to develop real-time applications
You will learn how to make a messaging app using Firebase
You will be able to develop user-friendly interfaces using Material Design principles and components
You will be able to develop modern Android apps
This course is built to help beginners to start making applications in Android
You will learn to develop games using Java Programming Language and Android Studio
You will learn to develop applications by getting real-time data from the Internet
You will have 14 different applications that you will publish on Google Play
You can enrol this course if you want to develop advanced Android Applications using web integrated, online database.
No prior knowledge is required
No coding knowledge required
To have basic Java programming knowledge
Having a working computer and internet
Watching the course videos completely, to the end and in order
Determination to learn and patience
Desire to learn Android Application Development
Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to Full Android Course with 14 Real Apps – 42 Hours course.
Android is the most used operating system on the planet. In fact, it’s almost omnipresent in the mobile ecosystem. With millions of Android devices in use, and an incredible 500,000+ new Android devices activated daily, the popularity of Android applications is increasing exponentially – and with it, the demand for Android application developers is soaring.
If you’re interested in developing new and innovative applications for the world’s #1 mobile platform, this course is a perfect match for you.
This Full Android Course with 14 Real Apps – 42 Hours course will take you from beginner to advance level.
Our passion is to carry our experience with the right examples to anyone who will enroll in this course. In this course, you will learn Android app development step-by-step. While doing kind of show and tell in our lectures we are also explaining whys. During the lectures, we will be practicing with more than 10 examples and we will be learning to build and publish 14 major apps.
This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to professionals as a refresher.
In this course you will learn;
● Android Environment Setup – Download, install and configure the necessary software
● Creating a New Project
● Android Studio
● Android Components
● Components and Life Cycles
● Publishing Your App on Google Play and more
● You will reinforce your existing android information by applying.
● You will learn to develop games using Android Studio
● You will learn to develop applications by getting real-time data from the Internet.
● Using SQLite database, you will understand how to work with external databases
● You will be able to develop applications with powerful architecture using Architecture Components (ViewModel, LiveData, Room).
● You will learn how to make a messaging app using Firebase.
● With Firebase, you will be able to develop real-time applications
● You will be able to develop user-friendly interfaces using Material Design principles and components.
● You will be able to develop modern Android apps.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy’s seasoned instructors’ expertise.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
We will take you from beginner to advance level. You will learn step-by-step with hands-on demonstrations.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Google updates Android and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
You’ll also get:
● Lifetime Access to The Course
● Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
● Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Full Android Course with 14 Real Apps – 42 Hours course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to develop an Android mobile application
- Who wants to improve their existing android knowledge
- Those who want to develop applications using the Java programming language
- Those who want to develop modern applications and applications with a user-friendly interface
- Those who want to develop applications with Firebase Real-Time Database, Architectural Components (View Model, Live Data, Room) and SQLite
- Those who are curious about the Android Mobile game World
- Those who want to improve their application development skills using Android studio and java programming language
- A total beginner, with a curious mind and wants to be an app developer
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become an Android developer