GCP: Complete Google Data Engineer and Cloud Architect Guide
The Google Cloud for ML with TensorFlow, Big Data with Managed Hadoop
What you’ll learn
- Deploy Managed Hadoop apps on the Google Cloud
Build deep learning models on the cloud using TensorFlow
Make informed decisions about Containers, VMs and AppEngine
- Use big data technologies such as BigTable, Dataflow, Apache Beam and Pub/Sub
- Basic understanding of technology – superficial exposure to Hadoop is enough
This course is a really comprehensive guide to the Google Cloud Platform – it has ~25 hours of content and ~60 demos.
The Google Cloud Platform is not currently the most popular cloud offering out there – that’s AWS of course – but it is possibly the best cloud offering for high-end machine learning applications. That’s because TensorFlow, the super-popular deep learning technology is also from Google.
- Compute and Storage – AppEngine, Container Enginer (aka Kubernetes) and Compute Engine
- Big Data and Managed Hadoop – Dataproc, Dataflow, BigTable, BigQuery, Pub/Sub
- TensorFlow on the Cloud – what neural networks and deep learning really are, how neurons work and how neural networks are trained.
- DevOps stuff – StackDriver logging, monitoring, cloud deployment manager
- Security – Identity and Access Management, Identity-Aware proxying, OAuth, API Keys, service accounts
- Networking – Virtual Private Clouds, shared VPCs, Load balancing at the network, transport and HTTP layer; VPN, Cloud Interconnect and CDN Interconnect
- Hadoop Foundations: A quick look at the open-source cousins (Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive and HBase)
- Yep! Anyone looking to use the Google Cloud Platform in their organizations
- Yep! Any one who is interesting in architecting compute, networking, loading balancing and other solutions using the GCP
- Yep! Any one who wants to deploy serverless analytics and big data solutions on the Google Cloud
- Yep! Anyone looking to build TensorFlow models and deploy them on the cloud