Keyword Research: The Complete Pro Guide A to Z + Free Tools
Find Low Competition Keywords That You Can Rank for FAST Using Google KW Planner, Long Tail Pro & My Favorite FREE Tools
- Know What Keywords Are and How to Properly Utilize Them for SEO
- Easily Navigate & Use Google KW Planner Tool, Long Tail Pro and other Free KW Tools
- Find Profitable Keywords for More Targeted and High Converting Traffic. More Revenue = a Happier You!
- Find Low Competition Keywords That Can Be Ranked in 60-90 Days!
- Sort & Organize Keywords Like a Pro for PPC & Organic Rankings
- See a FULL Length Professional KW Research DEMO!
- You should be able to use a PC at the beginner level and have internet access
- Having LongTail Pro Platinum Keyword Research Software Also Helps (But Isn’t Required)
Keyword research is the first step to every successful campaign online.
Whether it’s for niche or market research, your website, product creation, planning a content strategy, Pay-Per-Click advertising, a social media strategy, or just about anything else – the first step before creating content or optimization is – KEYWORD RESEARCH!
SEO has changed A LOT over the past few years and yes, it’s MUCH harder to rank for keywords now.
Thus it’s more important for us to focus on the right keywords. Meaning terms with low-medium organic competition that we actually have a chance of ranking for. Because after all, most of the search traffic comes from page 1 – so if you aren’t on page 1 for your keywords – you aren’t getting much traffic.
Nowadays we must focus on ranking low-medium competition keywords so we can rank faster!
It’s time we work smarter – not harder in our SEO and marketing approaches. If not, you’ll be stuck wasting a TON of time and money.
Enroll now and discover:
- What keyword research is
- How to find the exact phrases and keywords customers are using to find services & products like yours
- How to find profitable long tail keywords that are easy to rank for
- How to choose your keywords for maximum optimization, traffic & conversions
- Keyword research tips for Google Keyword Planner & Long-Tail Pro
- My favorite FREE keyword tools to gather hundreds of potential KW terms!
- The Customer-Buying Process
- How to sort keyword research like a professional in minutes
- How to sort keyword research by user-intent like the pros
- Where to place keywords on your website
- How to Find Current & Seasonal Trends for Your Content Using Google Trends
- a few BONUSES I know you’ll love!
- Plus so MUCH MORE!
I start the course with a quick keyword research demo in Lecture 3 and then break down the entire keyword research process from there.
Lectures 4-10 are all about sorting and organizing your research
Lectures 11-22 discuss how to use the best keyword research tools
Lectures 23-28 are keyword research basics (perfect for beginners)
Lectures 29-32 are some tips to help you rank higher in Google’s organic search
Sasha, How Do You Know So Much About Keyword Research?
I’ve been in the SEO-game for about 8 years now. For those 8 years most of my income came from doing keyword research both through my own company and through Freelancing. And I kind of fell in love with it. It allowed me to get to learn about new industries and new products popping up in the marketplace. While I’m no longer a service provider, I still love keyword research (I’m a nerd I know!) and I use Google’s organic search engine every single day which means SEO and keywords are still very important for us to understand as online business workers.
Who Will Most Benefit From This Course?
Whether you’re a blogger, author, digital marketer, coach, consultant, or any other type of online professional looking to increase your visibility or website traffic, you’ll benefit greatly by learning how to do keyword research properly and make the most of your keywords by utilizing them in specific ways throughout your website and marketing materials.
Why Is Keyword Research So Important?
I don’t want to give everything away here but I will share the 3 most important reasons.
#1) keyword research allows you to see whether your idea for a business, product, service, ect. will be profitable or not. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen people skip keyword research then come back to me 6-12 months later asking for me to do keyword research for more traffic. If only they would have done niche research and keyword research up front – they could have probably been rank page 1 in Google by now!
#2) Keyword research allows you to find out your target customers exact pain-points. This allows you to custom-tailor your site language, products, services, and marketing all around your ideal prospect/customers which results in more sales & higher conversion rates.
#3) Keyword research is the first step of every SEO, traffic, and lead-gen campaign. Without it – you’re D.O.A.
What are you waiting for?
Enroll right now and discover how to increase your SEO and traffic by doing strategic keyword research the easy way. By finding longtail keyword terms you can ACTUALLY RANK FOR you can gain more website visitors and sales.
Still Need More Reasons to Take This Course?
- You get lifetime access to course material.
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
- The techniques you will learn in this course are simple, easy and effective! Master the art of finding easier-to-rank long-tail keywords. The same strategies used for clients. This course will also layout how to best use your keywords for maximum SEO and build content around keywords that will drive organic traffic to your blog, squeeze page, website, store or social media profile!
In this course, you will learn Keyword Research from beginner level to advanced methods, including the use of Google Keyword Planner, Long-Tail Pro Platinum and a few special BONUSES I know you’ll love!
- Online Business Owners
- Digital Marketers
- Small Business Owners
- SEO specialists and experts
- coaches, consultants and speakers
- anyone who wants more organic web traffic & visitors
- anyone who wants to find the lowest competition keywords to rank as FAST as possible!