Learn C++ Programming From Beginner To Expert : 2019
Specially designed for people who don’t have any knowledge about programming & want to learn C++ from scratch
What you’ll learn
- What is compiler / IDE
variables / types of variables
Conditions like if / else / switch case
- Operators – arithmetic, relational, logical, bitwise
- Loops – while , for , nested loop , infinite loop
- Semantics of the cpp
- Reference variables
- How to take Input
- Pattern printing
- Sorting : Selection Sort , Bubble Sort , Inbuilt sort function
- Searching : Linear Search , Binary Search
- Functions : Call by value , Call by reference , How to pass array to functions
- Number System : Decimal , Binary , Octal , Hexadecimal
- How is data Stored : 1’s complement and 2’s complement
- Typecasting : Implicit and Explicit
- Post and Pre
- Scope of a variable
- Conversion of Number System
- What are Run Time Errors , Segmentation Fault , Compilation Error , Logical Error
- Integer Overflow and Underflow
- Wrap Around
- Header Files
- Global and local Variable
- Call Stack
- Range of Integers
- Code Blocks IDE installation and familiarization
- Code::Blocks IDE (free)
- Prepare to write thousands of lines of C++ code!
- No previous experience with C++ or coding is required
So, you’ve heard a lot about C++, but you don’t know how to get started? This Udemy course is exactly what you need!
Well, I’m Harsh Kajla, your instructor, and I’ve designed the C++ For Beginners : Step by Step and Practical just for you!
Choosing a course that’s perfect for you can be damn hard. You need Instructor:
- Who are passionate about what they do
- Keep their courses continually updated
- And most important, provide outstanding support and follow up to your questions
That’s what I do.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the C++ programming language on Udemy!
This course assumes no previous coding experience . It doesn’t matter if you have never written any programs or you have no idea about programming… After my course all of this will change. You will bust the myth that programming is a difficult thing!
A major focus is problem-solving skills, algorithms and strong fundamentals. Also, the focus of this course will be to make sure that you have done the substantial amount of coding by the end of it. You’ll be exposed from very easy to hard level of questions
After this course you will become smarter with your solutions and able to use the advanced components of the C++ language easily
Course is designed keeping in mind the requirements of beginners. Course starts with fundamentals of logic building and problem solving..
This course will enhance the problem solving skills of the students using C++. Course follow step-by-step approach to make students fall in love with programming and ignite their passion of coding with the help of problems ranging to easy to intermediate to expert level.
Moreover , I am using a pen tablet to write on the screen and provide even more visual explanations.
This course will teach you all the fundamentals you need. Trust me, you won’t need any other course to reach the intermediate/advanced level after this course.
With over 75+ lectures and more than 16+ hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned!
You will learn how to program in C++ in a fast and easy way! .This course will teach you C++ in a practical manner
As for the curriculum, curriculum is designed to make students proficient in programming .
You will learn theory and you will also gain lots of practice. During the course we will write many programs that will make you a great programmer.
I believe that when learning coding, it is best that you learn it while typing codes on your computer rather than just listening. This course exactly do that
I have made the course as friendly as possible. You don’t feel like you are listening to a professor but rather a friend with some funny jokes.
and we know friends are best teachers . ?
The course is continually updated and enhanced. This guarantees what you’re learning is relevant for you today and will never be obsolete..
I’ll personally answer all your questions
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have within 24 hours ,7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all).
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full 30 day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let me know and I’ll refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with learning C++, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Many people think Coding can be mastered only by geniuses who have some supernatural intelligence levels but I must tell you, “You don’t need to be a genius to learn how to code. Only determination is required”
I strongly believe that with the right guidance and perfect determination, any student willing to learn programming can become a master of coding
Importantly, this course teach students the real-life skills needed to get those in-demand jobs or further your programming skills.
If you want to take ONE COURSE to master C++ take this course.
Ready to get started, ?
Enroll now using the “Buy Now” button on the right, . Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you. See for yourself the great quality of my course and enjoy it!
So what are you waiting for? Learn C++ in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
See you on the inside (hurry, class is waiting!)
Click the Buy Now button and start learning now!
- Beginners – if you’ve never coded before, you can learn C++ step by step
- Programmers switching to C++ from some other language such as Java, Ruby or Python
- Any undergraduate student having C++ programming in curriculum
- If you have previous experience in C++ programming or with any other programming language then this course is going to make your foundation more strong