Learn Protractor (Angular Automation Tool) from Scratch
What Will I Learn?
- By end of this course, You will get complete knowledge on Protractor API to automate any Angular/NonAngular Apps
You will gain the ability to design Protractor framework from scratch using jasmine Unit testing techniques
- Understand the Nodejs principles and package json in depth for CI integration
- Includes a Practice Website to play around with all available Protractor functions to automate
- Crack any Protractor Interview on Single shot!
- No prior experience required on any language. Everything including Tool setup instructions are taken care in the course.
- Theoretical Material,Code dump and Interview Guide are available for download
- You will have Life Time instructor support to get solved all your queries and we will get back with solutions in less than 12 hours
- Protractor is developed by Angular core team and takes clear edge over all other testing tools for Angular Apps automation in terms of stability, reliability, Performance and Code complexity.
“Welcome to The only course in the Udemy which covers end to end Automation using Protractor from Complete Scratch level. “And I Bet! On-course Completion, You can clear any interview or develop Protractor framework on your own.
Below is the course Content we Cover:
Introduction to protractor
Node.js basics with setup instructions
Protractor Setup and installation
Protractor API Overview
Different locator strategies available in Protractor
Working with Angular UI Elements with Protractor
Understanding the configuration file
20+ Practise exercises on UI Automation using Protractor
Working with non Angular Apps using protractor
jasmine Unit testing framework basics
Optimizing protractor tests for Framework development
Page object mechanism in JS frameworks
Data driven and parameterzation using Jasmine Framework
Client reports generation and config methods for Robust framework
Indepth understanding of Pacakage.json file and npm commands
Integrating the Protractor framework with CI Jenkins tool
Introduction to Git Hub
Wish you all the Best! See you all in the course ?
- Any Software Professional