What you’ll learn
- You’re going to learn more advanced topics such as Generators, Iterators, Maps, Sets, Promises & more
- Add Interaction to your websites
- A Text Editor, i’m using Visual Studio Code
- A Browser, i recommend Google Chrome
- Internet, videos can be watched only with internet or via Udemy App
Just Added a ReactJS Introduction By Building a Project and a NodeJS Introduction with Pug, Sequelize, Express & Bootstrap
if you are unfamiliar with this topics, you’re in the right course because you’re going to learn all of this and BUILD AMAZING PROJECTS
The best way to learn something new in programming is by building projects, in this course we’re going to build several projects from beginner to advanced level.
Included projects in this course:
- Save from Form into Local Storage
- Simulate Email Sending App
- Generate Names from a REST API
- Cryptocurrencies rate from a REST API (more than 100 cryptocurrencies included)
- Events in your city with EventBrite and REST API
- Shopping Cart with Local Storage
- Car Insurance Live Quotation
- My Weekly Budget APP
- Pet Appointment Manager with IndexedDB
- Search Lyrics Online
- PerfectCocktail – A Drink Recipes APP
More Projects are added every month, have an idea? send me a message!
HERE’S A LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECTS!
PROJECT: Save into local storage from HTML Form
PROJECT: Adding Courses into the Shopping Cart
This project will help you a lot to understand DOM Scripting and how to traverse in all the HTML of your website.
PROJECT: Simulate Email Sending with Form
Another really nice project, in this one i’m gonna show you how to validate a form, so every value should be filled before we simulate the sending of an email
PROJECT: Car Insurance Quotation from a FORM
Also, you will learn how to read different values from a Form, validate the form, do some operations and finally print the results
PROJECT: Weekly Budget APP
This is one of my favorite projects, you will enter a Budget for the week, and then you start adding expenses, once you pass 50% of the budget, the remaining budget will change the color to yellow, and once you reach the final 25% of the budget the content will change to Red.
PROJECT: Name Generator with AJAX & Rest API (Fetch API Included)
As i said before, Ajax is a legacy technology, the new one is Fetch, so i’m gonna show you how switch from AJAX to Fetch API in the upcoming chapters.
PROJECT: Cryptocurrencies Rates
This is also one of my favorite projects
We will use a REST API that displays more than 100 different Cryptocurrencies and we will display the latest rate
PROJECT: Display Events with the EventBrite API
For this chapter we will use the EventBrite API to display and fetch events in our website
PROJECT: PerfectCocktail – A Drinks Recipes APP
This is the most complete project in the course, we will consume a REST API with several different Endpoints
PROJECT: Lyrics Search Engine with Modules
IndexedDB – Building a Complete Project (Appointment Management)
What’s webpack and how to create a webpack project – 25 videos about webpack just added into the course, you will learn what’s a bundle, how to install dependencies, integrate webpack with other tools such as NPM or Babel
All this projects are developed using different techniques: classes, prototypes, fetch api, ajax, async await, arrow functions, promises & more!
THE VIDEOS WITH THE MAIN PROJECTS ARE ENABLED TO WATCH FOR FREE!
- If you want to learn the latest ES6, ES7 & ES8 features this is the course for you
- If you’re the kind of person who learn best by building projects this course is for you