R programming from A to Z™: Practical and Concise
Learn the R programming language, the popular programming language used in Data Science, Statistics and Machine Learning
- How to use the R programming language and its environment
- How to manipulate scatterplot and bar charts
- How to use R functions to manipulate data
- How to analyze data with R
- How to visualize data with R
- How to find patterns and model your data with R
- Numerical Literacy
So, you’ve heard a lot about the R programming language, but you don’t know how to get started? This Udemy course is exactly what you need! This course will teach you all the fundamentals you need. Trust me, you won’t need any other course to reach the intermediate/advanced level after this course.
In this course, you’ll learn how do some neat programming using the popular R programming language, the most popular language of Data Science, Data Analysis, Machine Learning and so many other things..!
In this course, you can expect to become a cool R bro/sisgrammer and learn:
- The R programming environment
- The syntax of the R programming language
- The fundamental data constructs of the R programming language
- Bar charts and scatterplots with R
- Fundamental functions with R
- Data Analysis and Data Visualization with R
- And much more…
The course is aimed to be as complete as possible. It will include a lot of practice so that nothing stays theoretical, and the quality is in full HD, so that you can see everything on-screen.
NOTICE: I’ll keep adding more and more content to the course to make it the best R course on Udemy.
So, what are you waiting for?! Click on BUY NOW and LET’S GET STARTED!
- Anyone who wants to expand their R skills
- Anyone who wants to learn Data Science
- Anyone who wants to learn a new programming language to deal with data sets