Set up a First Person Game in Unity in under Two Hours!
Learn the most important techniques needed to develop a first person game in Unity.
What Will I Learn?
- Students will be able to create first person video games.
Students will have a better understanding of object oriented programming and C#.
Students will know how to use the most important features of Unity.
- A computer capable of running Unity.
This course is designed to teach you the most important techniques required for First Person Game Development.
- Creating a First Person Character Controller ( This character controller can be used for Horror games, First person Shooters, or basically any First Person Game you can think of ).
- Understanding Colliders and Trigger Volumes ( You will understand how collisions work in video games, and how to use them efficiently with object oriented programming ).
- Working with the Unity Animator and Animations ( We will be creating all kinds of different animations to make our game more immersive, these animations will be played through scripts, at our command ).
- Mastering Raycasts ( Raycasts are the standard technology used in first person video games, be it in shooting, looking at items to pick them up, opening doors, etc.. ).
- Learning how to create a Level in Unity.
- People who would like to get into game development.
- Anyone who wants to develop a first person game.
- People looking to increase their knowledge in Object Oriented Programming.