The Complete NodeJS Course: Build a Full Business Rating App
Go from Beginner to Advanced by using Node.js, MongoDB, Express and Mongoose to build web applications!
What you’ll learn
- Build a web app with Node.js and Express
Use Mongoose to create schemas
Learn about some NPM modules
- Send emails from Node.js application using nodemailer
- Implement user authentication with passport
- Use Passport to add Facebook login to Node application
- Implement password reset functionality inside the Node application
- Add custom validations with express-validator module
- Use a templating engine called EJS and EJS-Mate
- Build rating and reviews functionality inside the application
- Add a custom private messaging functionality with jQuery
- Add Leaderboard and search functionality
- Create custom remember me login functionality
- Ideally, you will know the basics of HTML and CSS
- Ideally, you will know the basics of jquery like class and id selectors
Gain the ability to build real applications in Node.JS by taking this course! Get answers from an experienced IT expert to every single question you have related to the learning you do in this course, inclucing using MongoDB, Express and Mongoose!
If you are looking to improve your current skills in Node.js or switch over to Node.js, this course is perfect for you!
You will learn to use:
Express.js as the framework to build this Node.js application
MongoDB as a noSQL database to store data
Mongoose as an object modelling tool for Node.js
Node.js package ecosystem to install modules required for building the application
This course is perfect taking your Node.js skills from Beginner to Advanced as you learn step by step how to build a complete Business rating web application. This application is an employee to business app (Or we can say as well it is a business to business rating app) where an employee of a company (or another company) rates a business based on experience with the company’s business dealings.
You will learn how to build the app from start to finish.
If for any reason I am wrong, you have 30 days to ask Udemy for a refund. So the only thing you risk is your time!
Thank you very much for reading all of this! I hope to see you as a student in the course when we next meet!
- Anyone with a passionate and enthusiastic mindset to learn
- Anyone wanting to train in back-end development
- Back-end developers wanting to increase their skills and knowledge