The Comprehensive 2020 Android Development Masterclass
Learn New Android API’s like ROOM Database, ML Kit Face Recognition, Firestore, Firebase, Maps and Android Studio IDE
What you’ll learn
- Master Java Programming Language
- Build Dynamic Android Apps From Scratch
- Master Android Development
- Build Several Android Apps with the latest Android API’s: ROOM, Firebase, Firestore and ML Kit Face Recognition
- Learn Android Development Best Practices
- Learn Android User Interface Design
- Basic programming experience in general is helpful but not required. The course covers everything you’ll need to build Android Apps
- Be Willing to Work and Learn
Android App Development will open many doors for you since Android is the most popular operating system in the World.
You may have a lot of reasons as to why you want to learn Android development – maybe you have lots of app ideas, but don’t know where to start? Or maybe it’s time for a career change, and Android Development picked your interest? Or perhaps you just want to be more valuable at your company… whatever the reason, you’re are on the right path by being here!
Build a strong foundation in Android Development, Android Studio and object-oriented Java Programming with this Complete, Up-to-date course.
In this course, you will be:
- Building Android apps from scratch using Android Studio and Java Programming Language
- Fully learn the Java Programming Language which is used to build Android Apps
- Android Building Blocks
- Building several full-fledge apps from scratch
- Learning how to leverage Android Internal Persistence API’s
- Master Android App Design, from start to finish
- Master new Android API’s such as ROOM Persistence, Firestore Realtime Database and ML Kit – FaceRecognition
- Uploading your apps to Google Play Store and reach Millions of Android users worldwide!
- And so much more…
This is a hands-on course, which means you will be actually building several android apps as you learn!
The course is structured in such way to improve your knowledge retention – by having a lot of hands-on projects. In each section of the course, you will be given the opportunity to practice and build something meaningful which will aid your understanding of Android Development even further. There are quizzes and challenges as well.
No Prior Programming Experience is Required!
If you are not an experienced developer, don’t worry. This course was designed with beginners in mind – you don’t have to have any prior experience at all!
All you need is an open mind and be willing to work ( and some patience, too ).
Why Should You Take This Course?
My name is Paulo Dichone, creator of the most best-selling online programming courses (with over 60,000 happy and satisfied students), and this time I have designed this Android Masterclass course – especially for YOU.
I know how hard it can be to learn programming and Android development – there’s a lot of information out there but the problem is that none of it is complete, nor is it updated. I understand how frustrating it’s to try to learn something on your own and spend months without seeing progress!
That’s why I do what I do – teach.
My sole goal is to show you that you can get started right away with Android development and start building your app ideas!
Don’t just take our word for it, see what my past students had to say about the course:
“I liked the course and the professor, I’m taking another course with him because he’s very good in my opinion, starts from beginner to advanced, very organized classes. A lot of examples in the course, and he was updating the course often too. Money well spent.” – Kevin ★★★★ (4.5 stars rating)
“Great course. very easy in understanding and friendly learning. Good Job Sir. Thanks for this.” – Muhammad – ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
“Well, in my opinion this is a great course since i knew nothing about java and by now im able to write my own apps pretty easily.” – Michael – ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
“Great course! I learned lots from the numerous examples. I now have the confidence to build my own apps and to explore different areas of Android programming. – ★★★★ (4.5 stars rating)
Great Course!!!! Thanks Paulo!!!!!” – Ian – ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
“I am very satisfied with this course. I have only attended the Android part because I had a basic knowledge on Java. I really like how Paulo teaches. He goes step by step and you can understand everything. My first language is not english, but he speaks very clearly, I can understand every word. Also, he is a happy guy, and you can hear that through the courses that he really loves what he is doing.” – Antal – ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
“Very well thought-out course. Flows smoothly with great delivery. I have been developing Android Apps for several years and I still found this course to be informative, relevant, and helpful. I would recommend everyone take this course if you are new to Android or returning for a refresher course.” – Douglas – ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Over 40 hours of HD 1080p video content (and growing)
- Build several fully-fledged apps including ones that use ML Kit Face Recognition, Android ROOM Database, Firebase, Maps and JSON API’s etc.
- Thousands of dollars worth of assets
- Challenges and Solutions
- Fast and helpful support if you need anything or have questions
- My great sense of humor ?
So what are you waiting for? Enroll today and start learning.
See you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Android Developers
- Web Developers who want to Learn Android and Java
- Curious students who Want to Build their own Android Apps
- Project Managers who Want to Learn How Android Apps are Built
- Anyone who wants to Learn Java and Android Development
|Created By||Paulo Dichone, Build Apps With Paulo by Paulo Dichone|