The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Creating a 2.5D Pokémon Game
Created in partnership with IIColor Spectrum: learn C# by developing a complete 2.5D game with this comprehensive guide.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn C#, a powerful modern language.
Gain an excellent general knowledge of game creation.
Develop a positive attitude to problem solving.
- Build a complete AAA quality 2.5D / 3D Unity game.
- Write programs in C#.
- Create enemies with basic AI behavior.
- Detect collisions, receive user input, and create player movements.
- Implement sound effects, background music, and particle effects
- Learn to work with 2D & 3D animations
- No prior programming or Unity experience is required. If you have worked in C# or Unity before, this course can help you fine-tune your game development skills.
- A copy of Unity 2017.1.0, free from Unity.
- A copy of Blender
- A copy of RPG Maker XP
- Either some experience of coding, or the will to do self-study.
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D.
- Willing to lean & have Fun!
Why Learn Game Development with Unity?
The gaming industry is a $100 billion industry worldwide. By 2020, that number is expected to near $120 billion. With Unity being the most widely used engine to develop games across multiple platforms, there has never been a better time to get into the field. As you will learn, the types of games you can create with Unity and C# are limitless. Game development makes a great hobby, allowing you to learn a new skill and play your game with family and friends. It is also an exciting and rewarding career, where plenty of successful developers, including myself, have learned the fundamentals of game development through courses like this, and not in the traditional classroom setting. Every great game starts somewhere, so why not make it yours? While people often find coding or making games intimidating, this Unity course utilizes a unique teaching method which will allow you to gain a understanding of concepts while you develop your own complete game.
Why Learn From Me
I’ve been working in Unity since the initial public release of version 4.0, and I’ve worked on several succes full projects. I have a solid understanding of how to work with the engine and teach because its my goal to teach others things they dream of to be able to do. I also love to work with people with a handicap or autism and aim on making my courses also of a great use for these people.
This course is authorized by and made in partnership with IIcolor Spectrum.
The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Creating a 2.5D Pokémon Game is perfect for starters but also people with development knowledge can jump in and learn more. The course gets actively updated so it won’t get outdated and,
In this Unity course, you will:
- Learn how to work with the Unity Engine,
- Detect collisions and receive user input
- Create several roads to walk in and catch Pokémons
- Create several cities, maps & smaller villages inside the free Blender 3D model engine
- Learn to work with Blender
- Learn to work with RPG Maker XP
- Learn how to work with C#
- Learn how to program user interfaces
- Learn how to setup user interfaces
- learn how to make a Discord Plugin for your game.
- And more!
This course is currently on hold due a new course Unity Course but all students will get a 100% discount on this course as a compensation for the current course after that course is done this course will be actively worked on again!
Dive in now, you won’t be disappointed!
- Beginners with no coding experience or Unity 3D experience.
- Experienced people interested in learning the development of a complete game.
- Programmers with no C# development experience.
- 3D Artists with no experience within the Blender 3D Engine on created models and importing textures.
- Anyone who wants to learn Unity game development but doesn’t know where to start.
- Game developers who want to learn Unity.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to game development.