UI/UX design with Adobe XD: Design & Prototype a Mobile App
Learn how to design a beautiful and engaging mobile app with Adobe Experience Design (XD). Learn-by-doing approach.
- You’ll learn how to use Adobe XD to design and prototype a mobile app. The skills acquired can also be used to design websites
- You’ll be able to apply the design techniques and productivity tips you have learned in your own design workflow
- You’ll be one step closer to becoming a good UI/UX designer
- You need Adobe XD CC installed on your machine (macOS or Windows 10)
- No specific knowledge needed to start this course
Adobe XD is a brand new design and prototyping tool made by Adobe, totally dedicated to UI/UX designers.
In this course, I will teach you the basics of this new software and will show you step by step how you can design a beautiful and modern iOS mobile app.
In the first part of the course, you will see how the interface works, all the main tools and features, and the most common shortcuts which will dramatically increase your productivity.
Then we’ll jump right into design and we’ll start creating a dating-inspired mobile app, made of 7 great looking screens: home, login, signup, browse, sidebar menu, inbox, settings.
Not only that, I’ll teach you how you can give life to your design and create a working prototype directly within Adobe XD, without the need of any third party software.
The source .xd file of the app we designed will be included, along with the other resources I used.
This course has a learn-by-doing approach. There won’t be much theory, it’s all about teaching you how to design a real world mobile product and showing you the full potential of Adobe XD.
By the end of the course, you will have a very clear picture of how Adobe XD works, and you will be able to apply the design techniques, productivity tips and all the skills you have learned in your future design projects.
- This course is for UI/UX design beginners who want to improve their skills and learn a new design tool
- This course is for Photoshop users who want to switch to a tool really built for UI/UX designers
- This course is for Product Managers or Entrepreneurs wanting to broaden their design skills in order to create better products