Web Authentication, Encryption, JWT, HMAC, & OAuth With Go
An Intermediate Level Course for the Go Programming Language covering Web Authentication, Encryption, JWT, HMAC, & OAuth
What you’ll learn
Grow your skills with Google’s Go (golang) programming language
Learn the fundamentals of Web Authentication, Encryption, JWT, & OAuth
Master all of the nuances of JSON encoding, password storage, and authentication
Enhance your ability to use HMAC (hash-based message authentication) and OAuth2
Taught by a university professor
From intermediate to advanced concepts
Hands-on exercises with solutions
Over 2.65 Million students taught
Lifetime course access
Learn at your own pace
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Never expires – lifetime access – forever!
This course is tried, tested, and proven
Prerequisite knowledge recommended for this course: An Introduction to Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language
Prerequisite knowledge recommended for this course: Web Development using Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language
Google’s Go Programming Language is one of the fastest growing, highest paying programming languages in the world.
There is a reason for Go’s popularity: Go was created by geniuses and is the next step in the evolution of programming languages. Knowing how to use Go well increases your power and productivity as a programmer.
This course will give you the skills you need to advance your Go Programming Language skills. This course is very practical and applicable. It focuses on teaching you skills you can use. In this course you will build your skills with web authentication, encryption, JWT, and OAuth.
Presented with high-quality video lectures, this course will visually show you many great things about Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language. Co-taught by a tenured professor and a Professional Developer, this is just some of what you will learn in this course:
- Learn to succeed as a student
- Launch a service that uses JSON encoding and decoding.
- Master the fundamentals of authentication.
- Acquire the skills necessary for secure password storage.
- Build your understanding of hash-based message authentication code (HMAC).
- Gain insight into Jason Web Tokens (JWT).
- Explore the practical application of encryption.
- Learn to establish authentication with HMAC.
- Learn to establish authentication with JWT.
- Master the fundamentals of open authentication (OAuth) including OAuth2.
- Learn to establish authentication with OAuth2.
- Reinforce your abilities with hands-on exercises.
This is an amazing course! This course will change your life. Being skilled at using the Go Programming Language will serve you and your career well. This course will increase your proficiency and productivity as a programmer. You are going to love this course and it will forever change your life.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed with this course.
Join me and enroll now!
The art used in the course image was designed by Renee French. License: Creative Commons 3.0 Attributions license
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for individuals who want to build their skills with the Go programming language.